Saturday, September 7, 2013

August Favorites:)

Hey Guys it's Anna here and I am doing my blog today on August favorites
 I know I am late. I just still wanted to do this video for you very bad!
So I hope you enjoy and lets get into it:)

 
 
 
1. My first favorite is my Revlon Lip Butter in 065 Creamsicle.
 
2.Merle Norman is a nearby makeup salon and hair care I get my brow powder from them and I love it!!! (Mine is in the shade Brown).
 
3.Almay lipgloss in the shade 600 blooming.
 
4.Stay Matte powder my favorite powder of all time I have the shade 001 Transparent It is a little light for me but In the winter it is to dark for me.
 
5.Elf eyelid primer 7501 in the color sheere I love this it got great reviews and it was only 99 cents at drugstores.
 
6. Maybelline New York the rocket express Mascara in Black.
 
7.Maybelline New York Fit me Foundation 115 shade ivory:)
 
Bye guys I hope you enjoyed my August Make-up favorites and if you have any requests then comment down below:)

 
 

2 comments:

Candie lambson said...

Where did u get the elf eyelid primer

Unknown said...

I think I got it from Kmart but yeah any drugstores.