So lets just get started and do not forget to follow me and comment
down below on your favorite nail polish for the fall:)
- Farthest left: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength/ 77 antique Bronze It is a more nude brown it's perfect for fall:)
- 2nd one- Opi in Pikes Peak-A-boo purple a dark purple it's very classy and chic I love it!
- Middle one- Revlon Color stay in Mint Geloto Scented. this nail polish is more like spring but I just could not put it away till then.
- 3rd one- Rimmel London Lasting finish Pro in the shade violet metal 350 This color looks like plums on your nails it is so pretty.
- Farthest Right- Wet n Wild nail polish wild shine collection in the shade Caribbean frost this is a dark, dark teal very shiny on nails!!!
I hope ya'll enjoyed this fall nail polish don't forget to follow comment and request :)