Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School Tag:) I now challenge you!!


Back to School Tag:)


I thought I would do this tag because it has a lot of the question that people have been asking me in it so I thought this would be helpful especially because its going to be back to school as much as we hate it!
enjoy! comment your answers below:)


  1. What grade or year of college are you going into?
I am going into 9th grade and will be a freshman in high school:)

  1. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I am excited to have more freedom in high school than I did In middle school and I am excited about meeting different people!

  1. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Going shopping for Back to school is always one of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the years even if it is for school supplies.

  1. When do you go back to school?
My school Starts August 25th which is next Monday.

  1. What grade were you in when you first started makeup to school?
I remember secretly wearing like mascara and powder in fifth grade and in 6th grade my mom said it was okay If I started to wear makeup I just couldn't pile it on my face!

  1. From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
I would say you-tuber's and Tumblr but mostly I prefer to wear what I like and to be comfortable!!!!

  1. What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
Flannels, sweaters, boots, white converse, graphic tees.

  1. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I like Target, Walmart, and Staples but my tip would have to be to go shopping 2 or 3 weeks before school starts and buy the stuff you know you wil actually need and keep the reciept just in case you won't need it!

  1. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
Victoria secret Pink, Forever 21, american eagle, pacsun, areopostale, Jcpenney, Belk

  1. Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
Backpack! until I start driving then I probably will just buy a longchamp but of course I will have to save up!!

  1. What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Ipod, Phone, GUM!

  1. What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
deoderant, mascara, and chapstick!
  1. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
Dry shampoo, and I like to keep my hair down so normally the night before school I put my hair in 2 loose braids so in the morning I will have beachy waves:)

  1. What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
BB cream, Mascara, powder, eyeshadow, lip gloss, I try to keep it as natural as possible makeup.

  1. What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
Jeans, Sweats, t-shirts, Graphic tees, for accessories I like big statement necklaces to add a pop of fun to my outfits!!!

No comments: