Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Maybelline The Nudes Palette Review//

 Maybelline The Nudes Palette Review!



 How Much Is this Palette and where can I find it?
 I found my Palette at Walmart for $9.98 link here:

 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Maybelline-New-York-Expert-Wear-Eyeshadow-Palette-The-Nudes-0.34-oz/37575647


Is it worth the price?
In my opinion this product is very good the colors in the palette are very pigmented and there are a wide variety of ''nudes'' in this palette and it's 1/5 of the price of an Urban Decay Naked 1,2, or 3 palette. The colors are shown below!



How does it compare to other products??
This product is a very strong competitor in my mind it is a new palette and to be honest I have never tried the Naked palettes but if you think I should do a comparison blog post I will!! comment down below which palette I should get out of the 4 the 1, 2, or 3rd or the naked basics palette??? to all the other neutral eyeshadow I have tried this by far is my favorite!!!!


What is the best thing about this product?
In my opinion the best thing about this product is the quantity and the quality I love how you get 12 eyeshadow for only $10.00 that is a great deal to me!!!and the quality and pigments are great to the shimmers and very shimmery and the blacks are very dark!!!


What's the worst thing about this product?
One of the only complaints I have with this eyeshadow is you can not layer it. I mean by this yesterday I put on a base for my eyeshadow a cream one that I always use with my other shadow but this eyeshadow reacted weird with it! It was hard to put on and very ''sluggish'' it almost was dragging across my eye? but when I took of the base it worked well I just always apply my base so you can't see the veins in my eye lids.


Do I recommend this product?
Yes, If you are looking for a reasonable priced palette with lots of eyes-hadows this is the one for you! Good job Maybelline!!and is cheaper than most of the bigger name brand companys.


Rate on a scale of 1-10?
I give this product a solid 9 I think these are amazing eyes-hadows I just don't like the layering problem I had.

************ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN**************


^^COMMENT ANY PRODUCTS I SHOULD BUY AND REVIEW^^



Where to find me:

Blog Instagram: http://instagram.com/beauty_by_brunette
COMMENT UNDER ONE OF MY PICTURES BLOG SENT ME HERE FOR A FOLLOW!

main insta: http://instagram.com/maryy_wood

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mary_Wood1234

Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/just-anotherwhitegirl














No comments: