Monday, August 18, 2014

My Morning Skin Care Routine:)


 Morning Skincare Routine:)



Hello everyone today I am doing my morning skin care routine! I hope you enjoy. comment below any requests or if you want a night time skin care routine!

1st things: first I'm the realest, sorry had to!

Things to know about my skin:
  • IT"S REALLY DRY!! during the winter my face is like flake city
  • it's blotchy so my face isn't all one color! so it has like red spots near my cheeks.
  • it's extremely sensitive which isn't ever fun
 When I somehow get out of my bed in the morning I head to the bathroom and I brush my teeth then I start to wash my face in the morning I use....

Simple Makeup wipe
to hydrate my face and help wake me up!
 which is a really hard task to do especially if it's the first day of school. These wipes do not make my face red and they leave my face feeling refreshed and clean without a bunch of oils and residue left behind. I really recommend this product to people with sensitive skin simple is your skincare brand!!! 





Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face wash

After the wipes I use the Clean & Clear Morning burst face wash, To be honest this product is very cleansing and it gets a very deep clean so it removes all the dirt in your pores and helps get rid of blackheads! which is very good the only complaint I have about this product is how for people with sensitive skin it does dry your skin out a little bit so I only use this product every other day but it is a all around great product!!! This also does what it says morning burst it helps me wake up very good and quick which is perfect for back to school! Also I forgot to mention this helps me get rid of my acne duh.






Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser:
After I use the Morning Burst Face I got straight into a a different
 wash which helps me with my redness on my face and helps even out my acne and it helps clear up my skin and this product is very moisturizing and sensitive on skin this is a really good product it foams very well on the skin and with this I use the Neutrogena wave which there is a picture of this under the face wash right here>>>>>>>>>>

 Neutrogena wave:
Is basically a cheaper version than the Clarasonic and I have never tried the Clarasonic but if you guys comment enough I will buy one and do a vs on them! this has 2 vibration settings and comes with pads to put on it that have some soap built in which is really nice!







Simple Ultra-Light Moisturizer:
Last step to my morning skincare routine is a moisturizer like I said I have insanely dry skin which is awful during the winter time so to help go ahead and prevent it I use this product and it helps bring lots of oils back into my face. This product also lasts forever! All I use is a little pea size pump of this on my finger then I rub it onto my face. I use this product 3 times a day and this is a great product I recommend it to anybody with any type of skin:)






I HOPE YOU ENJOYED:) COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS AND IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A NIGHT TIME ROUTINE:)


Links:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/beauty_by_brunette

Twitter: www.twitter.com/Mary_Wood1234

Follow me:)







No comments: