Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivational Monday// Favorites

If you have been reading my blogs for A while Now I have been doing a series on my blog called Motivational Monday and it has been great! in the next few weeks I am thinking about opening up a new series in addition to this one a packing series since spring break is coming up and then summer so be sure to stay tuned for that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorites:

For you to get to know me even better I am going to tell you some of my favorite books, Movies, etc. but it will just encourage you to get to know me and other people better comment your favorites!!!!!!!!

Movie(s):
~ Hunger Games Catching Fire
~Twilight/ Breaking dawn
~Frozen
~cyber bully by Abc Family

TV Shows:
~ Dance Moms
~ Pretty Little liars
~Vampire Diaries
~ Carrie Diaries
~Ncis

Foods:
~Mashed Potatoes
~Macaroni and Cheese
~Mandarin Oranges
~ Asparagus

Colors:
~Mint Green
~Coral

Animals:
~Cats
~Labs
~Dolphins
~Turtles

Dream Vacation:
~go to figi and have a long beach vacation!

Favorite Quote:

''Im on a Rollercoaster that only goes up'' ~ The fault in our stars

Favorite Celebrities:
~ Jennifer Lawrence
~ Justin Bieber
~Kevin Hart

Favorite Music:

Rap and pop

Best Artist:
~Justin Bieber
~Emineim


More Quotes:









No comments: