Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Motivational Monday// On the Verge

Today I am frustrated and quite confused.
it just seems like nothing is going right and the only thing that helps is writing. I am on the Verge. Verge of, crying breaking down well I am here to help you and me get through this together. Something's that have helped me before is writing of course as well as reading the bible or talking to someone. and when I mean sometime it even ends up being my cat...... he just understands and wont talk back I know I'm weird but it helps.
If its people that make you on the verge of anything even leaving this earth or want too. ignore them Their just jealous of something they can never have. Always remember this~


 

Below I have a video link for you to watch when your feeling on the verge and it will make you feel better.!






P.S. yes it is a video of funny cat videos its so cute hahahaha it will have you laughing all day:)












On the verge maybe of doing something you've been meaning to do? well stop procrastinating get it done and never stop for example cleaning your room just do it now and get it over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the verge me at home sometimes I just feel like I want to go to school because of my house drives me crazy sometime but I need to stay strong for my family and me and make sure it will just be a lesson in the future and it wont ruin my entire life.






No comments: